Yves Rocher summer haul !! | JustSylBeauty

July 5, 2011

Yves Rocher summer haul !!

Hey Loves!
   Today after work I stopped by Yves Rocher's store and as usually, couldn't come back without buying few amazing products !! I really start to like this brand a lot, and I always get a free gift, lol!
  This time I bought three products perfect for summer: small Apricot eau de toilette, express bronzing body mist and an argan oil based organic mask for face & hair as a free gift :)


  I love all Les Plaisirs Nature line ( I already did a review on their Organic Vanilla body lotion ), but this time I went for this AMAZING Apricot smelling eau de toilette! It literally smells so delicious, crispy and fresh, that is perfect choice for hot summer days!


Another thing that I got is Express bronzing body mist with Tiare flower!! I love everything, that gives your skin that glowing, tanned look, too bad this product doesn't have SPF though :( 


And as a free gift I got small tube (30ml) of Moroccan clay mask - for face and hair  described as having purifying and softening properties =) I have heard a lot about amazing work done by  argan oil, so can't wait to try this product out!

Have a lovely days Dolls, and reviews soon!! :)

5 comments

  1. These all sound gorgeous especially the apricot spray mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. really it smells so delicious and fruity crispy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul:) Would be happy to try everything!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your professional advice!! Mine was still too runny. I’m hoping to get it right next time though, I definitely wanna try it again.
    Depilação definitiva a luz pulsada intensa agora em casa, obtenha uma redução permanente de pêlo com a nova silkn sensepil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Yves ROcher!
    You got a new follower :)
    I would like to also invite you to participate in my Hold Me Traveling Vanity beauty Case Giveaway. There is a video on my blog where you can view the prize. Hope to see you soon and thanks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete