Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Body Lotion - my new favorite body lotion! | JustSylBeauty

May 3, 2011

Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Body Lotion - my new favorite body lotion!

Hi Beauties,
   Today I want to make a review on my new favorite body lotion from Yves Rocher. This product totally got me with its AMAZING smell - its smells like vanilla mixed with cotton candy, mmm so delicious, that I couldn't go home without buying this lotion :)


   This product is from Les Plaisirs Nature line, which includes body lotions, shower gels, bath gels, peelings, toilet waters, hand soap-gel, soaps, and lip balms, all these products you can get in scent of vanilla, peach, coconut, raspberry and much more!


 This is the description of the Vanilla organic body lotion from their official website:

"Yves Rocher has chosen organic Bourbon vanilla. A member of the orchid family, its captivating fragrance leaves a veil of sensuality on the skin, like an intoxicating caress.
Key botanicals: organically grown Bourbon vanilla, avocado oil, organic shea butter, sweet almond oil, organic aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin."

   The formula of this lotion is rich, creamy but feels very light on the skin! It's perfect and its moisturize my skin really amazing!! And THAT smell <3 I chose Vanilla and I can honestly say that, so far this is definitely my favorite body lotion ever! Not only it's moisturize my skin really good, but the scent stays on for all day, and it's smells so delicious! haha sorry I can't get over it lol.

   I have heard about Ives Rocher a lot before, but never was a big fan of it, but now I will definitely get some more products of this brand! I love everything that's organic, natural, their ingredients are 100% botanical and most important, they don't test on animals  :)

Have a nice day Ladies and tomorrow I will announce the winner of HankyPanky giveaway :)

4 comments

  1. Syzia, i really like this body lotion. organic vanilla sounds so awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you, if you like sweet scents - just smell it and you will love it!:) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have Yves Rocher very close to my house, but ive never tried their products b4, but i think the info u posted is very helpful~~~thx you~~~im always on the look out for better body lotions~~~

    Btw im holding a giveaway that include prizes from UD, Too Faced Lush, if you are feeling lucky come and sign up

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete