Stila tinted moisturizers review! | JustSylBeauty

June 26, 2011

Stila tinted moisturizers review!

Tinted moisturizers are perfect products for hot summer days, because they give you just a little bit of coverage and are not as heavy as your regular foundation. I like them because they keep my face looking fresh and even out any discoloration. 

Today, I want to do a review on these three stila tinted moisturizers, that I have been using for the past few months.

stilla offers three types of their tinted moisturizers:
:: bronzing ($32)
:: sheer color ($34)
::  illuminating  ($32)



   All three have SPF 20 and are also:
  • Oil free
  • Water-resistant
  • Light-diffusing pigments help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Hyaluronic Acid helps increase hydration levels of the skin
I have been using sheer color since I think april, and tried a few times bronzing and illuminating one. Bronzing is still too dark for my skin, so I am waiting to get some tan and then it will be perfect.

1. Greasy or not ?!
 If you have oily skin, definitely skip your daily moisturizer and just use these products, because even though they are oil free, on my face (and I have combination skin) with just a little bit amount of moisturizer my face looked all greasy and shinny and I didn't like that at all.   

2. Coverage
These products are perfect products for spring-summer! I definitely recommend them during nice sunny days. I didn't try the whole water-resistant thing but I'm very curious about it so as soon as I will try, I will update you Guys :) The coverage itself is very light, so when you want to go for that perfect even skin look, you will have to use a little bit of concealer. But still, I think it's much better than using heavy foundation, which is definitely on my NO list during hot summer days.

3. Packaging, Texture & Shades
All three come in nice packaging, and the application is very easy. You can get each moisturizer in a lot of different shades, which is a big plus! Texture is creamy, but not too thick (I always shake the bottle before using the product ) Bottles have 1.7 fl. oz. each.


What's your favorite tinted moisturizer at the moment?
xox

5 comments

  1. These sound nice! I love Stila products.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds soo....i want to try its soo nice...
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great review! I have never used Stila products before.

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used tinted moisturizer, but it seems like a great alternative to foundation. Thanks for the review. I definitely want to try this.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great review! i'll definitely stay away from these as i have very oily skin! so good to know :)

    ReplyDelete