Maybelline FIT ME foundation shades swatches! | JustSylBeauty

February 16, 2011

Maybelline FIT ME foundation shades swatches!

Hi Beauties!
I hope all of you had wonderful Valentine's Day with people you love :) Today, I want to show you foundation swatches from Maybelline's new FIT ME line.

Fit Me foundation:
:: Has No oils, no waxes.
:: Gives natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural 
:: Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
:: Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested

In March issue of Cosmopolitan, you can find samples of shades Fit Me foundation, which is a really useful thing (I never know which shade is good for me by just looking at the package lol). For those of you who doesn't plan on buying this magazine, I took pictures of all shades: light, medium and deep.


Light shades:

 

Medium shades:
Deep shades:

I hope this post will help you, Ladies choose the right shade :) I was surprise how nr 130 and 135(Light) look almost the same as 235, 245 (Medium), the only difference is that Light shades have a little bit more pinkish undertone.

Personally I haven't t buy this foundation yet, so for those of you who have it, I would love to know your opinion! :)
You can purchase Maybelline Fit Me foundation for $5.99.


2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the swatches! I have been looking for these for forever and FINALLY stumbled across your blog on a google image search :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww youre welcome! when I saw these fit me page in cosmo, I knew it would be useful to post swatches on my blog :) thanks for following xxx

    ReplyDelete